Now is the time to join (or renew your membership in) the Presbyterian Church Camp and Conference Association and Campfire Collective. This organization is working hard on your behalf. It is forging relationships, offering programs, and providing resources that assist you in your ministry. Now is the time for you to stand with those who support our camps and conference ministries. Take a look at the services provided by PCCCA/Campfire Collective and be sure to check out the member benefits it provides. Due to the special discounts you receive with membership, you could easily save more money than you pay in dues. You will find links to join by check or credit card on the Membership Plans page.
Am I currently a member of PCCCA/Campfire Collective?
The association's main source of funding is through the annual member dues contributed by individuals and by sites. Memberships are not tied to the calendar year. Your membership is good for one year (or two years) beyond the date you join.
Does my site need to be Presbyterian in order to be part of the association?
Just like our member sites, we believe that our association has an ecumenical future. By working together with our sisters and brothers in Christ, our members are able to do so much more. The Campfire Collective is the ecumenical arm of PCCCA and it brings together the camps and conference ministries from many denominations. Perhaps your Christian camp or conference center would benefit by joining the association. Please check out the Campfire Collective page to learn more.
What special benefits do PCCCA/Campfire Collective members receive?
Please go to the Membership Plans page to learn more about the different membership levels and how to join the association.
- Programs like the Annual Conference, Program Connection, Maintenance Connection, Sustainable Pathways (offered in cooperation with United Methodist Camp and Retreat Ministries), Compass Points Certificate Program (offered in cooperation with United Methodist Camp and Retreat Ministries, Lutheran Outdoor Ministries, Outdoor Ministries Association of the United Church of Christ, Episcopal Camps and Conference Centers, and Columbia Theological Seminary), and the Focus Event (offered in cooperation with the Outdoor Ministries Association of the United Church of Christ and United Methodist Camp and Retreat Ministries)
- Access to CampSource, our special password-protected library of resources related to program, facilities, administration, etc.
- Listings on three searchable online directories - www.bookaretreat.com for potential retreat groups, www.bestsummeryet.com for potential summer program participants, and www.summertoremember.com for potential summer staff applicants.
- A listing on the Support Camps website.
- The Branches Online eNewsletter, which is distributed monthly, includes articles on trends, program ideas, and other areas of interest to camps and conference centers.
- A page on the PCCCA website where camp and conference ministries can post year-round positions (part or full-time)
- PCCCA also offers special members-only pricing on products used by our camp and conference ministries. These discounts and value-added deals are only available to organizational members. Here is the list of companies and organizations that provided benefits/discounts offered to 2023 PCCCA/Campfire Collective members.
- A 15% discount on your annual dues with the American Camp Association (45% if it is your first year of accreditation)
- Connection to a support network of camp and conference professionals from across the United States and Canada
- Organizational member sites can use the PCCCA logo, the Campfire Collective logo, and the special membership logos on their brochures and website
- Voice and vote at all association meetings
- Eligibility for election to the PCCCA Board of Directors
- Comfort in knowing that you support the greater ministry of camps and conference centers