Are you interested in partnering with us?
Just like our member sites, we believe that our association has an ecumenical future. By working together with our sisters and brothers in Christ, our members are able to do so much more. The Campfire Collective is the ecumenical arm of PCCCA and it brings together the camps and conference ministries from many denominations.
We currently serve camps and conference centers from
- American Baptist Church
- Moravian Church in America
- Presbyterian Church in Canada
- Presbyterian Church (USA)
- Reformed Church in America
- United Church of Canada
- United Church of Christ
Whether or not your denomination is on this list, we are interested in talking with you about being a part of the Campfire Collective. We believe that it is when we share knowledge and collaborate that our ministries gain so much. We are always seeking new partners. Perhaps your Christian camp or conference center would benefit by joining the association.
Here is what your ministry receives as a Campfire Collective member:
- Access to a special password-protected library of resources related to program, facilities, administration, etc..
- Listings on three searchable online directories - www.bookaretreat.com for potential retreat groups, www.bestsummeryet.com for potential summer program participants, and www.summertoremember.com for potential summer staff.
- A listing on our new Support Camps website.
- The Branches Online eNewsletter, which is distributed monthly, includes articles on trends, program ideas, and other areas of interest to camps and conference centers.
- The association also offers special members-only pricing on products used by our camps and conference centers. These discounts and value-added deals are only available to organizational and individual members. Here is the list of companies and organizations that provided benefits/discounts offered to 2022 members.
- A 15% discount on your annual dues with the American Camp Association (45% if it is your first year of accreditation)
- Connection to a support network of camp and conference professionals from across the United States and Canada
- Organizational member sites can use the Campfire Collective or PCCCA logo on their brochures and website
- Voice and vote at all association meetings
- Eligibility for election to our Board of Directors
- Comfort in knowing that you support the greater ministry of camps and conference centers
We hope you will consider becoming a part of the Campfire Collective. You will find more details on the Membership Plans page. You can also contact Joel Winchip if you should have any questions.