Now is the time to join or renew your membership in the Presbyterian Church Camp and Conference Association. This organization is working hard on your behalf. It is forging relationships, offering programs, and providing resources that assist you in your ministry. Now is the time for you to stand with those who support our Presbyterian camps and conference centers. Take a look at the services provided by PCCCA and be sure to check out the member benefits it provides. Due to the special discounts you receive with membership, you could easily save more money than you pay in dues. You will find links to join by check or credit card on the Membership Plans page.
Am I currently a member of PCCCA?
PCCCA does not receive funding from a denomination. The association’s main source of funding is through the annual member dues contributed by individuals and by sites. Memberships are no longer tied to the calendar year. Your is good for one year (or two years) beyond the date you join or renew your membership.
What does PCCCA provide for all Presbyterian camps and conference centers?
- Programs like the Annual Conference, Program Connection, Maintenance Connection, Sustainable Pathways (offered in cooperation with United Methodist Camp and Retreat Ministries), Compass Points Certificate Program (offered in cooperation with United Methodist Camp and Retreat Ministries, Lutheran Outdoor Ministries, Outdoor Ministries Association of the United Church of Christ, Episcopal Camps and Conference Centers, and Columbia Theological Seminary), and the Focus Event (offered in cooperation with the Outdoor Ministries Association of the United Church of Christ and United Methodist Camp and Retreat Ministries)
- Basic listings on three searchable online directories – www.bookaretreat.com for potential retreat groups, www.bestsummeryet.com for potential summer program participants, and www.summertoremember.com for potential summer staff.
- The Branches Online eNewsletter, which is distributed monthly, includes articles on trends, program ideas, and other areas of interest to camps and conference centers.
- A page on the PCCCA website where camps and conferences centers can post year-round positions (part or full-time)
- Advocacy for our camp and conference centers at events like the General Assembly and the Annual Event of the Association for Presbyterian Church Educators
- And much, much more. To learn more about the PCCCA organization, please take a look at our brochure.
What special benefits are only received by PCCCA members?
- Priority listings on the three searchable online directories – www.bookaretreat.com for potential retreat groups, www.bestsummeryet.com for potential summer program participants, and www.summertoremember.com for potential summer staff.
- Access to a special online “filing cabinet” of resources related to program, facilities, administration, etc.
- Connection to a support network of camp and conference professionals from across the United States and Canada
- Organizational member sites can use the PCCCA logo and the special membership logo on their brochures and website
- Voice and vote at all association meetings
- Eligibility for election to the PCCCA Board of Directors
- Comfort in knowing that they support the greater ministry of Presbyterian camps and conference centers
- 15% discount on your annual dues for the American Camp Association
- PCCCA also offers special members-only pricing on products used by our camps and conference centers. These discounts and value-added deals are only available to organizational and individual members. You can click on the button below to see what companies are participating in the Member Benefit Program this year. You will receive the specifics of these special deals after you join the association. Here is the list of companies and organizations that provided benefits/discounts offered to 2020 PCCCA members.
Please go to the Membership Plans page to learn more about the different membership levels and to join today with a check or credit card.