“Let justice roll down like waters, and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream.”
“This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.”
The Presbyterian Church Camp and Conference Association is committed
to equipping leaders for vibrant and sustainable ministries. In order to live fully
into this mission, we strive to work toward peace, justice, inclusive community,
and the recognition of the diversity and beauty of all of God’s children.
In this time, we acknowledge that we must:
- Repent for the ways we have participated in and benefitted from systems
of racial oppression and exclusion; the way we have collectively or
individually allowed racism to seep into our personal and professional
lives; and for the ways our programs have fallen short of Christ’s call to
radical love and welcome.
- Resolve to engage in the work of anti-racism in its many forms.
- We believe, unequivocally, that Black lives matter.
- We condemn the murders of George Floyd, Breona Taylor, Amaud
Arbery, and too many other children of God who have died
unnecessarily due to systemic and individual failings of law
- As we begin to take on the serious role of doing the hard work of
love in action, we stand with those who protest in hopes of their
voices being heard.
- We recognize that along with our work in support of the Black
community, we also must walk alongside Indigenous communities
and People of Color who also experience prejudice, racism, and
- Recommit ourselves to Jesus’ call to radical hospitality, humility, and
- Reform and ever be reformed in our witness by engaging in the
challenging and difficult work of listening, learning, and being part of the