Site Name: Montgomery Presbyterian Conference Center
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Position Type: Year-Round Presbyterian
Location (city and state): Starke, FL
The Administrative Assistant’s purpose is to contribute to the ministry of Montgomery by providing superior customer service to all callers and guests. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for a variety of administrative and operational functions in support of the leadership team. This includes but is not limited to answering and responding to phone calls and emails; booking guest groups; primary contact for summer camp parents; data management; maintaining positive relationships within the community; and participating fully as a member of the Montgomery staff.
This is a part-time position, offering 20 hours on-site per week.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for:
• Answering and responding to phone calls and voice messages,
• Respond promptly and professionally to email inquiries,
• Coordinate all aspects of booking events by providing estimates, communicating with guest groups to meet all aspects of events, generate contracts, send invoices, and follow up with guest groups,
• Track donations and send thank you notes to donors,
• Manage summer camp scholarship / sponsorship information, and assist parents with registration process as needed,
• Assist with marketing plan,
• Welcome all guests with utmost Christian hospitality,
• Maintain a willingness to perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
Montgomery’s mission of hospitality is to welcome all people to experience Christ and creation in ways that deepen faith and strengthen relationships.
88 SE 75th St
Starke, FL 32091
352-473-4516 | EMAIL