Site Name: Montgomery Presbyterian Conference Center
Position Title: Program Director
Location (city and state): Starke, FL
The Program Director shall be the manager of all on-site programs while providing supervision to Montgomery Presbyterian Center in all aspects of its ministry including:
- Coordination with all segments of the Center to facilitate a hospitality focused environment for guest groups and visitors.
- Plan and implement Montgomery summer youth camping programs, retreat opportunities, adult programming, and youth retreat programming, as well as the needs of the Presbytery and community and designing new programs related to each as necessary.
- Work closely with the Executive Director to help set the vision and direction of Montgomery and its missions.
- Ensure that all standards (from ACA or others) are followed including safety, wellness, and programming.
- Overall responsible for guest group coverage with hosts and program implementation (working with necessary staff).
88 S.E. 75th Street
Starke, FL 32091
352.473.4516 | EMAIL