THE EXHIBIT HALL IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
There are still plenty of sponsorship opportunities available below. If you are interested in being placed on the booth waiting list (in case there is a cancellation), please contact Joel Winchip at email@example.com.
We hope you will join us for the 2018 Annual Conference for the Presbyterian Church Camp and Conference Association (PCCCA). The event will be held on November 11-16 at Zephyr Point Presbyterian Conference Center on Lake Tahoe. This conference is projected to draw 120-145 participants from across the United States and Canada. If the attendance tracks with previous conferences, we will have at least 60 camps and conference centers represented at this event. This is a unique opportunity for your company or organization to make contacts with a significant number of camp directors, staff members, and board/committee members. The exhibit hall gives your company or organization an active role in the conference, while sponsorship opportunities allow you to participate whether you travel to Lake Tahoe or not.
“The PCCCA Annual Conference is one of the events we most look forward to each year. The spirit of the conference is one of exceptional hospitality and valuable business contacts. The support from staff and volunteers in making the space both functional and welcoming is extraordinary. As vendors, we feel that we are truly partners in the work that PCCCA accomplishes. This event is definitely on our short list of 'not to be missed' conferences.”
- Pam Harris from Run River Enterprises (ten-time exhibitor)
The exhibit hall will be held on Tuesday, November 13 from 10:30am to 12:00pm and from 12:45 to 5:00pm. This includes unopposed exhibit hall hours, a dessert reception, and a possible snack reception. We have room for 28 vendors in our exhibit spaces. While the number of companies and organizations involved is small, the conference will provide an intimate atmosphere that will allow you to make great connections with the participants. Here is what is provided to every exhibitor:
- Your space in the exhibit hall (approximately 8’w x 6’d) will include one six-foot table, two chairs, electricity access, and wireless internet access.
- Day registration for Tuesday is provided for three exhibitors, which includes meal tickets for lunch that day.
- The exhibit hall will be located in the Talking Mountain and Echo Peak meeting rooms. These two spaces are connected by covered walkways. One of them is also connected to the dining facility in the Tallac Center. Both of these rooms offer spectacular views of Lake Tahoe.
- There will be a dessert reception on Tuesday. Conference participants who want something sweet after lunch will find it on tables in the exhibit hall. This is a great time to visit with the participants. There will also be a snack reception in the exhibit hall on Tuesday afternoon, if it is sponsored.
- During the exhibit hall hours, conference participants can visit with the different vendors and get a special card stamped. Those who visit all of the booths will have their cards entered in a special drawing, which will take place on Tuesday evening. You don’t want to stamp cards at your booth? No problem. Only those exhibitors who choose to donate items for this drawing will be part of this special card.
- Each exhibitor will receive two (2) of the following four (4) opportunities with your booth:
(1) to pick their location in the exhibit hall OR
(2) to lead a workshop (limited availability) or informal “cracker barrel” discussion during the conference OR
(3) to have a small banner ad in the conference app OR
(4) to have a PowerPoint slide during the announcements at breakfast each morning
Since exhibitors have different kinds of needs, we want to give you options. During the registration process, you will have the chance to select two of these above opportunities.
All exhibitors receive the following:
- Your company or organization will be mentioned in a special email that goes out to the participants before the conference. This includes your logo and a 100-word marketing statement that describes the goods and services you provide.
- Your company or organization will appear on the exhibitor page of the conference's mobile website (your logo, website link, and 100-word marketing statement).
- Your company or organization will receive a contact list of all conference participants two weeks before the event.
All of this is available to your company or organization for just $525 ($472 for PCCCA Business Members). Exhibitors can arrive to set up their displays on Tuesday between 8:00 and 10:15am. All display items are to be carried in by your staff and can be shipped to the site (please make arrangements for items to arrive no sooner than Thursday, November 8).
If you want to stay at Zephyr Point Presbyterian Conference Center during that week, you have the option of reserving a private bath bedroom and/or purchasing additional meals. These options will be available to you during the registration process.
“We have been attending the PCCCA Annual Conference for many years. While we attend about 25 conferences each year, we enjoy this one for a couple unique reasons: 1) It is well organized and well run, with a sincere understanding of what companies need. You will have a good opportunity to meet most of the camps present; and 2) For little or no cost, there are additional opportunities to get your brand in front of the camps beyond just the exhibit hall.”
- Rob Carmichael from CampBrain (a ten-time exhibitor)
Whether you decide to attend this event or not, your company or organization can sponsor parts of the program. These opportunities are available on a first-come, first-served basis, so register as soon as possible (we are unable to reserve them by phone). PCCCA Business Members receive a 10% discount on all sponsorship opportunities. All of these opportunities include an acknowledgement in the conference's mobile website. When an opportunity is purchased, it will be indicated below in red.
$300 Fandana head and neck wear for each participant that includes your name, logo, and website as part of the imprint ($270 for PCCCA Business Members)
$150 Snack bag for the airport shuttle bus on Sunday that includes your name, logo, and website on the bag indicating your sponsorship. You may also give us a tri-fold brochure or rack card that we will put in each snack bag. ($135 for PCCCA Business Members)
$200 Group picture for each participant that includes your name, logo, and website on the photo envelope indicating your sponsorship. You may also give us a brochure (smaller than 8" x 10") that we will put in each envelope. ($180 for PCCCA Business Members)
$200 Dessert reception in the exhibit hall on Tuesday. This includes sign recognition with the name and logo of your company/organization and table space to display brochures. ($180 for PCCCA Business Members)
$200 Dessert reception at the conference auction on Thursday. This includes sign recognition with the name and logo of your company/organization and table space to display brochures. ($180 for PCCCA Business Members)
$200 Snack reception in the exhibit hall on Tuesday afternoon includes sign recognition with the name and logo of your company/organization and table space to display brochures. ($180 for PCCCA Business Members)
$200 One of the evening snack services (Sunday or Thursday) which features a sweet or salty snack and a beverage. This includes sign recognition with the name and logo of your company/ organization and table space to display brochures. ($180 for PCCCA Business Members)
$50 If you do not choose it as one of your special opportunities, you can purchase a PowerPoint slide that will appear during the announcements at breakfast each morning. ($45 for PCCCA Business Members)
$35 If you do not choose it as one of your special opportunities, you can purchase a banner ad in the conference app. To learn more about a banner ad, please click here. ($31 for PCCCA Business Members)
- During the exhibit hall hours, participants can visit with certain vendors and get a special card stamped. Those who visit all of the booths will have their cards entered in a special drawing, which will take place on Tuesday evening. Only exhibitors who contribute items to the drawing will appear on this special card.
- There will be an auction on Thursday. Participants contribute items and the money raised supports the ministry of PCCCA. Exhibitors who would like to donate items for the auction will be recognized before it goes up for bids.
Do you have a good or service that might be helpful to the conference? Perhaps a gift-in-kind may be bartered for one of the sponsorship opportunities above. Maybe you have a suggestion for a sponsorship we have not yet considered. If so, please contact Joel Winchip at 803.322.0232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can learn more about PCCCA by following this link. The conference website is released in stages. You will find the current stage by going to www.pccca.net/ac2018. To learn more about the facilities at Zephyr Point Presbyterian Conference Center, please go to their website. If you would like to ship items to the conference, those may be sent to Zephyr Point Presbyterian Conference Center, 660 Highway 50, Zephyr Cove, NV 89448, ATTN: Joel Winchip - PCCCA Exhibit Hall, Phone: 775.588.6759. Please make arrangements for items to arrive no sooner than Thursday, November 8.
Please click below as to whether you would like to register by check or credit card. We are only able to accept your registration with full payment. As the booths and sponsorship opportunities are sold, this website will be updated. If you plan to send a check (payable to PCCCA), please be sure to check this website before you mail your application. If you have any questions about the conference, the exhibit hall, or the sponsorship opportunities, please contact Joel Winchip at 803.322.0232 or email@example.com.
Thank you for considering these opportunities for your company or organization.